This brunch recipe was inspired by ‘what’s in my fridge’ kind of days. Its simple to make and very delicious.
- 3 eggs
- 50ml double cream
- 1 onion- diced.
- 250g mozzarella cheese – shredded in small pieces.
- 2 medium size tomatoes – diced in medium size.
- 1 avocado – diced.
- Fresh basil (handful) –chopped.
- 2 slices of bread – toasted.
- Strawberry jam- enough for spreading.
- Olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the 3 eggs with the double cream and diced onions.
- In a medium hot pan, add some olive oil (about 5ml) and add the egg mix. Fry and turn as a wrap till cooked.
- In a bowl, mix together the diced tomato, avocado, mozzarella and basil.
- On the toasted bread, spread the strawberry jam.
- Lay half of the fried egg.
- Top with the salad.
Take care of your wellbeing with MIND CARDS